Saturday, January 14, 2017

Canines

It’s been a nice, quiet day here at home. No residual migraine left-overs, so I’m very, very grateful for that.

Photo from today:
alt text

Josey in her favorite place on a cold, dreary day…in front of the space heater….with three bones AND a ball. ::chuckles:: She is set!

Back on Thursday, I had my Full Wolf Moon ritual and it turned out quite nicely. It’s the first ritual of the year, and it honors my favorite animal in the entire world and one that I work with constantly. It’s the Esbat (full moon ritual) that I cleanse, consecrate, bless, and rededicate all my various wolf-based items.

Photo with the lights on:
alt text

Galaxy coyote skull
Athame
2 white candles (for the Full Moon)
Black 7-day candle (left over from Samhain)
Wooden wolf statue (a gift from David that he gave me when I got back from my 1st trip to Wolf Park)
Necklaces on the statue: snowflake obsidian necklace and a wolf claw necklace (gift from Brandy)
Selenite sphere (representation of the full moon)
Frosted glass wolf pack candle holder (gift from my mom)
Altar pentacle with 3 necklaces: Wolf Pentacle necklace (gift from my husband), Wire-wrapped Wolf Claw necklace (purchased from SkyBlaze), and Wolf Medallion necklace (that hangs in my car, that I purchased my first semester at college).
Incense holder with eagle feather and Gray Wolf Incense (by Harvest Moon Haven )
2 more white candles (for the Full Moon)

All the wolf items were individually cleansed through smoke (incense), fire (candle flame), earth (pentacle), and water (Wolf Spirit Oil). The new candle I put in the wolf pack candle holder was also rubbed down with the Wolf Spirit Oil (that stuff smells sooooo amazing).

By candle light only:
alt text

Shadow selfie:
alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment