Thursday, January 19, 2017

Athame & Boss BS

written: Jan 18th

Today’s #cy365 photo prompt is “Chosen”. The Husband CHOSE me to take him back to the doctor because his allergies/cold/whatever isn’t getting any better. And while we were waiting at Tom Thumb for his prescriptions to get filled, I saw these GORGEOUS dark lilies:

alt text

The following is copied over from a late night, handwritten journal entry (I just randomly grabbed one of the MANY journals I have chillin’ on the bookshelf by my bedroom door):

It is always fun to pick up an old, unfinished journal and just thumb through it to see a snap-shot of your life at that moment in time. Like at the front of this particular journal, I wrote out a very nice consecration ritual for a previous athame. It honestly shocked me how well laid out the ritual was – I wrote it in 2011. And it breaks my heart all over again, because that very special athame was lost/stolen by the person I was having make a personal sheath for it. Still, after these years, it makes me want to cry and commit homicide in the same breath.

But I really like the consecration ritual. Maybe I “stumbled” across it because I need to re-consecrate my current tools once again? I am just not a real big believer in coincidences. I choose to see meaning there instead. So I will rework the newly rediscovered consecration ritual to work for my current athame. And I came across an altar consecration ritual a few days ago that I want to modify and use as well. My current altar has not been consecrated or dedicated properly. I just jumped right into using it, and while that does make it sacred, it is better to set aside a time to properly consecrate and dedicate it.
===
So, The Boss ended up doing a No Call, No Show.

And NONE of us were surprised. Because this is what she does ALL THE FUCKING TIME! And it drives us all up the wall. Because, how can you TRUST someone to follow through on anything when 9 times out of 10 they don’t????

I’m really so fucking over her bullshit. I’m just playing the waiting game now. I’m sure she’ll come out at some point to show me how to “properly” run my campus. And I’ll be polite and listen to her directions. But I will stand firm on how we do some things because THOSE ARE THE BEST WAYS FOR MY FUCKING CAMPUS. And when she doesn’t listen, and I feel completely unheard AGAIN, I will then request a meeting with her boss (who was my boss previously). Maybe then we can actually get to the bottom of things and start working on some damn two-way communication.

The Husband says it sounds like my boss has put me in her crosshairs because of all the site supervisors she oversees, I am the one that could easily do her job. That maybe she’s threatened by me?

And while yes, I’m sure I could do her job and do it decently well….I don’t fucking want it. At all. I’ve also made it no secret that I’m working on my Master’s degree and once that is done, I will be moving on. ::sighs:: I just wish I knew WHY she’s micro-managing me so damn hard. And I wonder if she’s doing this to other site supervisors…..or if I’m just her pet project. ::grumbles::

No comments:

Post a Comment