Saturday, January 28, 2017

Planning for February

Today’s #cy365 photo prompt is “Fortune”. Here is an assortment of coins I have:

alt text

Next month starts up the Month of Letters challenge (aka LetterMo). I’ve done this 2 years now? Three maybe? I think? Not sure to be honest. ::shrugs:: Doesn’t really matter. What matters is the challenge – a total of 24 letters (because they don’t count Sundays or federal holidays in which the post office is closed). Me, being the overachiever that I can be at times….I always shoot for 28 pieces of mail. Last year, I sent out way more than just 28 because it was a leap year, and I wanted to send out a number of postcards with that postal cancellation date. ::smiles::

So yeah, I’m beginning to set up my bastardized BuJo/Catch-All Journal for next month – I will be starting a new composition notebook for that. I’m also working on a beginning list of people to send letters to as well.

I should be working on my two assignments, but I honestly just don’t want to. I hate that about my personality. It’s like pulling teeth to do things I am not interested in, even if I know I need to. ::chuckles:: Like eating better, exercising, and all around taking better care of myself. I know I need to do it. I know HOW to do it. But damn it, some days ya just want some fucking Taco Bell and some Starbucks. ::chuckles:: And I can’t even blame that on my MoonTime. That’s how I feel ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

I dunno. January has been really hit and miss on a number of items I want to achieve. I can make a thousand and one excuses and give twice as many REASONS why I didn’t accomplish what I wanted to. But in the end, it just boils down to me. I didn’t do it. I didn’t achieve it. And really, I only have myself to blame.

So, I’m taking the last few days of January to do what I can towards accomplishing said goals (aka TAKING CARE OF MYSELF) to set the stage for further success in February.

Homework front:
I have read all the articles AND taken proper notes required for my two assignments due tomorrow night by midnight. So really, I just need to buckle down and write them and submit them.
I need to begin work on the Case Study (which is a stupid GROUP project) asap.
Plus I need to start on next week’s lessons.

Work front:
I need to do at least HALF of the projects we have down on paper for the students.
I need to sit down with Amber P. and talk about future lesson plans.
I need to write and submit as many of those as I possibly can.

Money front:
Seriously, stop spending ANY money on fucking Candy Crush. Like NO MONEY!!!!
Make a general budget for the month (like I kind of did with January).
Gather all W-2s and bank info together in ONE SECURE SPOT.
Begin pressuring David to do our taxes.

Food front:
Try out 2 – 4 new recipes this month.
Limit eating out to 1 or 2 days a week.
Drink more water!

Movement front:
10k steps during the week.
6k steps on the weekend.
Walk Josey 5 days a week.
Elliptical time 3 times a week.

Spiritual front:
Create one sigil a week.
Work in Grimoire 1x a week (minimum).
Daily affirmation ceremony daily.
Read one chapter in a spiritually focused book a week.

And I think that covers it for February. This is on top of the typical monthly goals (like $108 in savings a month, 8 postcards through Postcrossing sent out, daily photography, and other things I track for myself).

Just need to print this out and hang it up and GET TO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment