Monday, January 30, 2017

Fuck the Fae

Today’s #cy365 photo prompt is “Bare Trees”:

alt text

I ADORE the very first sliver of the new moon. Full Moons are lovely, but that first smallest hint of silver on the horizon…that is what calls to my heart and soul.

And here’s the promised photo of the Rooster mural we (the students and I) created for the Chinese New Year:
alt text

I’m really pleased with how well it turned out and we’ve received a number of compliments on it.
::sighs:: I’m all out of words today it seems.

I’m so exhausted. I was up way late last night due to fae/spirit activity in my room. Those assholes thought I was kidding about banishing their punk asses and locking them out of my home if they kept that shit up. So they did….and I’m making War Water as we speak. Fucking little assholes.

And then I was up way too damn early because the pest control guys showed up at 7:45 am. Awesome guys and a hoot to hang out with….but holy shit that was way too damn early.

I’m just feeling really run down. Almost beginning stages of depression.

I wanted to go outside today at work. The weather was gorgeous. But too many students elected to stay inside and I couldn’t leave Amber out of ratio. ::sighs:: Well it’s supposed to be even more beautiful tomorrow, so hopefully I can get some good outside time.

No comments:

Post a Comment