Friday, December 27, 2019

Witchfest

written: Dec 21

Photo 630/1001

0630

Fabulous Yule gifts from Linda P. We met up at La Madeline and hung out for a while. It’s always enjoyable to be able to talk witchy stuff face to face with another witch. Though, I think the guy sitting next to us side-eyed us more than once. ::chuckles:: At least he had the good sense not to say anything.

Inside the coffee cup (which is PERFECT for work) is a bunch of teas and chocolates. And there are two flavored honey spoons attached to the handle.

The Wolf artwork is actually a book box. Initially, I thought it would make a good mini altar up at work. But I have since figured out it will be PERFECT to keep my 2020 Grimoire in when I’m not working in it. ::smiles::

And Linda might be going to Witchfest Austin as well. April is planning to be down here at that time as well, so this could end up being a really cool weekend. I’m still trying to get ahold of Hazel and see if she wants to tag along. At the rate I’m going, I may need to rent a van! ::laughs:: I’m seriously excited about it.

Fort Witch (a new pagan store in Fort Worth) is talking about doing a Witchfest Fort Worth. That would be awesome as well. They are just now mulling over the idea and trying to figure out logistics, so I’m sure it will happen later on this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment