Saturday, December 7, 2019

Grimoire

written: December 05

Photo 614/1001

0614

Photos just do not do this piece justice at all.
“Protected Heart” by the FABULOUSLY talented Luna Blue Boutique.

I will be putting this up in my cubical at work....once they remodel it…sometime early next year? There’s no way I would risk this piece being damaged or lost.

Today was a much better day. I don’t feel quite so anxious about it all. We had our monthly staff meeting this morning. And the director wasn’t joking when she said they go all out for snacks for those. There was at least three dozen donuts, the same amount of kolaches, and then a huge bowl of fruit. ::chuckles::

I picked up a new journal that I am going to use as a Grimoire. My intention is to keep a Grimoire this coming year. I picked up a Moleskin. I was tempted to get one of those leather ones, but those are too expensive and honestly, I think I would be afraid of “messing” it up. The one I got was a bit more expensive than the standard Moleskin, as it’s the “expanded” version (meaning it has a lot more pages). But I’m feeling really good about it. And I picked up some cheap fountain pens at Michaels. They are the disposable kind. I figure I’ll give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment