Friday, December 27, 2019

Purple and Green

written: Dec 25

Photo 634/1001

0634

Progress on my bathroom. David has done all of the work, as this is the type of thing he does while on “vacation”. The purple cabinets were his suggestion and I just LOVE them. And the door will be purple as well.

I drove David over to my Library today, so he could have an understanding of how to get there. Hopefully he and my mom won’t get lost tomorrow! ::chuckles:: He was quite impressed with my little library. And we said hello to all the friendly ducks. Though, I did point out the Canada Geese and told him to stay away from them. All geese are evil creatures.

AND, I found three gorgeous feathers from the Muscovy Ducks (also called Quackless Ducks). They are seriously beautiful. They look black until you get them in the light and then they have this gorgeous emerald sheen to them. I personally can’t believe I’ve been working at the library for almost a month now, and haven’t gone feather hunting. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment