Sunday, December 15, 2019

Looking Ahead

written:  December 12

Photo 621/1001

0621

My beautiful little Miss Leviathan, striking a pose.

I am not dragging as much ass as I thought I would after the craziness of last night’s Cookies with Santa. And honestly, the Children’s Section of the library wasn’t too terrible when I got in this morning. I honestly was expecting a lot of “destruction”, a lot of books needing to be re-shelved. Other than fixing one game, cleaning the table tops, and putting the tables back in their correct spot, you couldn’t tell we had a major program last night. It was really nice.

The High Priestess sent out the public class schedule for 2020 and 2021 today. And since I have some downtime on desk, I looked through what was being offered. Quite a few of the classes caught my eye so I’m hoping to attend those in the coming new year. It will make for a long day, as they are on Wednesdays, and I work full time now. I’m not sure about the drive just yet, but will look into that soon. David will just have to make it a point to leave work on time to be home for Josey.

No comments:

Post a Comment