Saturday, December 7, 2019

Grimoire Plans

Photo 616/1001

0616

Cover page for my 2020 Grimoire. I covered up my Craft name because I don’t share that with anyone. Period.

The rainbow moonstone (which isn’t too rainbow, if you ask me) is from Sage Goddess. I am thinking of getting a long chain and making it a necklace to wear. Or I may just hang it up in my room. Once I get my Gammé built, it will hang inside there.

I am asking all of my Pagan friends if they have book recommendations on Pagan books for children. There are ZERO in the F.B. Library, and I would like to add a few, here and there. We deserve representation in the library as well. So once I am able to place book orders, I will be adding a few to the library.

Today has been wonderfully calm and quiet here at the house. I’m working on compiling a list of topics I want to cover in my Grimoire. I want it to be a true reflection of MY Path, so I won’t be adding in anything that doesn’t pertain to my Path and that I haven’t performed myself. So yeah, not adding in what days of the week are best for what types of magick, because that has nothing to do with my practice what-so-ever. Just like I won’t be including candle color for magick. I know that stuff by heart, so there’s no reason to write it down.

This coming year, I will really be looking critically at my own Practice. I am going to be paring down the fluff that doesn’t work for me and focusing solely on the core that resonates with me.

I have a good feeling about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment