Saturday, December 7, 2019

Boring Friday

written: December 06

Photo 615/1001

0615

My view at work. I can’t wait for the spring to roll around and everything green up and all the baby ducks and whatnot. I will certainly take my good camera up to work and go do photography on my lunch break.

I had literally NOTHING to do today at work. I did finish up enrolling for all my benefits. And I re-read the policies – NOTHING about having unnatural hair color. ::grins toothily:: No worries. It would be a while before I could afford to get fun colors put in my hair AND I would definitely check with the Director before doing that as well. Nothing worse than paying all that money only to be told you can’t have it. Then you have to spend the money to strip out the color or cut it.

I should take my personal journal up there and do my daily entries. I already have a work journal that I keep up with where I’m supposed to be each hour. So I think it would be a little weird to carry around two journals. I’ve tried writing in my work journal and then transfer it over into my written journal. But it just doesn’t feel “right”. I just can’t do that kind of writing in the work journal. ::shrugs:: It’s one of those weird things my brain just can’t do. I’m thinking of installing a journaling software on my tablet and using it possibly.

I dunno. I just don’t do well sitting for hours without anything to do. I hate just sitting and twiddling my damn thumbs for hours on end. I asked around and none of the other librarians had anything they needed help on either. Not even the director.

No comments:

Post a Comment