Saturday, December 7, 2019

1st Day

written: December 02

Photo 611/1001

0611

Cool little notebook the Library Director gave me today.

Today was a day of complete and utter information overload. I am not ashamed to say towards the end I was beginning to panic. But my co-workers are seriously awesome, so that took some of the fear out of it.

It was nice to have the morning off, but SUCKED to work until 9 pm. But luckily that’s only on Mondays. The rest of my days are 9 am to 6 pm. This week I will work Friday, which means I have Saturday and Sunday off, which is nice! So hopefully, next Friday, I will be able to go visit my campus and see my students. I especially want to see Rileigh B., as she was absent my entire last week and she was one of my absolute favorites.

Hmm, I should get cracking on my thank you cards to all the students and families that gave me items on my last day as well. Writing thank you notes is something my maternal Grandmother was ADAMANT about. You ALWAYS thank someone when they go out of their way to give you a gift. And I certainly am deeply grateful for all the love and items the families gave me. I would like to have all of those cards written and ready to go by the time I get to visit my campus. Plus, I’m hoping to get a copy of Camden’s mom’s pumpkin loaf recipe. That was AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment