Saturday, December 21, 2019

So Sleepy

written: December 18

Photo 627/1001

0627

GORGEOUS card from Linda. She painted this herself. She’s the woman that I’m thinking of commissioning to do the paintings on my Gammé once I get the ball rolling on that.

I am sooooo sleepy. And Dustin is super gung-ho about doing all the things right now. And I have zero energy, so it’s a real struggle for me to keep up with him at this point. I don’t know what my issue is. I got plenty of sleep. Though, at 1 am and then again at 3 am, the rest of the wisteria seed pods exploded. I have them in my room at this point, because I don’t want to risk Josey pup eating one (they are SUPER toxic), so it was much louder than the previous times. ::chuckles:: But thankfully, that’s the last of the seed pods, so there shouldn’t be any more middle of the night explosions. ::chuckles::

At some point ASAP, I need to get my Christmas cards written and mailed out. They are going to be late, but fuck it. Better late than never. And I didn’t do the photo ones this year either. But I did get some pretty ones from Barnes & Noble and that’s just how I’m going to roll this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment