Saturday, December 7, 2019

Cardboard

written: December 04

Photo 613/1001

0613

A graphic novel I came across today at the library that reminded me of the horrible cardboard challenge we were expected to do each year at the after school program.

I will admit I had an evil thought of buying a copy and sending it to the after school program bosses. ::chuckles:: But even I’m not that sadistic to my fellow Campus Leaders and their aides. The cardboard challenge was always the worst thing. It is a great thing…if you have 12 or less students. But trying to do it with a campus of 70+? It’s utter insanity. ::shakes her head:: It was one of the few things that I absolutely refused to back down on when I would tell whatever supervisor I had at the time that my campus would NOT be participating in the event. Hell, I even wrote my own write up one time and signed it and sent it to my supervisor at the time. She had threatened that I would receive a write up if I didn’t do, so I went ahead and did myself and said that no, I would not be doing it. ::chuckles:: That supervisor had no idea what to do with me at that point. She backed way off at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment