Sunday, December 15, 2019

Decorating

written: December 10

Photo 619/1001

0619

Starting to decorate my little cubicle.

I live the for the days that we are allowed to wear jeans at work. ::laughs:: I just love having POCKETS. Whomever started the trend of women’s clothing having useless pockets or NO pockets, should be drug into the street and beaten. That is so irritating.

Anyways, back to being able to wear jeans – just required a holiday shirt. So I swung by Wal-Mart yesterday and snagged a “Don’t Stop Believing” Santa shirt. And I’m rocking a button that one of my coworkers made for the Santa and Cookies tomorrow. I plan to hang the button up in my cubicle. I want to keep a collection of all the buttons, so I’ll need to figure out a way to display them and keep them all together.

I also found some Elf Movie gift tags, so you KNOW I grabbed those. And it turns out there were 2 of each design, so David was able to have a set as well. I hung up the gift tags in my cubicle. It’s not a whole lot of decoration, but it’s better than nothing. ::chuckles::

I’m slowly compiling a list of photos I want to print out to hang up in my cubicle as well. The photo of me and Wotan. A photo from my wedding. A photo of Leviathan, and her most recent hatch-day card. A photo of Josey. Maybe some others, but those are the ones I am 100% sure on.

I worked a bit on my Grimoire. I have a list of topics that I want to put in it for sure. So I penciled those in tentatively where I want them to go. I definitely want it to look nice, so I will be putting some good effort into it. I want it to be a good mixture of photos and drawings. After the info at the front, it will just be kept chronologically. I may color code it or add an index at the back or something along those lines to make it easier to find specific information. But at that point, it’s more about recording my 2020 Witchery. This is not the End All Be All Grimoire. It’s just the one I’m working in for 2020. So while I do want it to look nice, I am NOT going to get hung up on perfectionism. That is not what this book is for.

And I finally got my F.B. Library card. Woohoo! I get it for free because I’m an employee. Which is nice, because, otherwise, it would cost me $250 a YEAR. Wozza. Caren used me as the example when she was showing me how to sign someone up for a library card. Now, I just need to figure out what books I want to check out. ::smiles:: Or I may do the Mango Languages on my lunch break. I need to get a set of earbuds for that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment