Friday, December 27, 2019

Pins

written: Dec 24

Photo 633/1001

0633

Super cool enamel pin from my Canadian Twin, Brandy. It apparently is from a book themed loot crate and is inspired by the book Sorcery of Thorns – which she recommended to me and I LOVED! And she said it was even MORE appropriate for me, now that I work in a library.

I plan to get a large embroider hoop and some fabric to make a place I can display all of newly gained enamel pins. It seems this year I’ve been flooded with them. ::chuckles:: So now I want a way to display them and I think the fabric and embroider hoop is the cheapest and easiest way to do that. Then all I’ll have to decide is if I’ll display them at home or at work.

I have today and tomorrow off from work. What makes it even nicer is knowing that I have these 2 days off WITH pay. Woohoo! This is the first job that’s ever offered that. ::chuckles:: While it doesn’t make up for having a couple of weeks off (like when I was at the after school program), it will be nice to actually MAKE money during the Winter Holiday season. Now I just need the paychecks to finally start hitting my bank. I feel like I’ve been there forever and haven’t gotten paid yet! ::laughs:: They do have weird pay periods though. Pay day is on the 10th and the 26th of the month. ::shakes her head:: I have never heard of a place doing that. ::shrugs::

No comments:

Post a Comment