Saturday, December 21, 2019

Boy Better Back Off

written: December 19

Photo 628/1001

0628

Looks like witchcraft. ::chuckles::
Galaxite palm stone (my absolute favorite stone), wisteria seeds, selenite tower, and empty spell jars, just waiting to be used.

I had a pleasant dream last night. Involved two guys I had crushes on back in High School. We were battling something; I can’t remember what. And we had lead pipes and tire irons and an old musket gun. It was dark and we were fighting at this ruined castle. There were holes and ponds around us that we would hide in when we needed to. I got separated from the guys. I had the tire iron at this point and was sneaking around the ruins. This huge cloud of smoke and fire engulfed the ruins and from this cloud emerged a huge Zouwu (like in the one in Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald), but massive. It was a good 3 or 4 stories tall. And when it appeared out of the cloud of smoke and burning embers, it looked right at me, and I knew I was safe. And I woke up. So of course, now my brain is hyper-focused on the Zouwu.

Dustin has been riding my ass all day long. I don’t know what his deal is, but he needs to calm the fuck down already. He’s been hounding me today about getting all the craft projects for APRIL decided on and submitted to him. He was out on the desk and I was in the back, and he friggin’ CALLED me on my work line to ask me how it was going. Like, damn bro. Don’t you have anything better to do?

I have a feeling that we are gonna have a coming to Jesus meeting soon. I don’t have an issue with having to do the craft projects and what not, but I need a serious timeline on when these things are due. Because yesterday, he made it sound like I had a few weeks to work on the April items. And then today, he suddenly wants it all done STAT. I don’t work well that way. If you want me to do something, I can do it. I just need to know the due date, because this wishy-washy crap does not fly with me.

David and I joked about all sorts of snarky things I can do. That’s why I adore my husband. We can gripe about the shit and get it all out. And then we come up with all the snarky, passive-aggressive, aggressive things to do in retaliation. And then we come up with actual things we can do about the situation. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment