Saturday, May 19, 2018

Friday

written: May 18th

Photo 48/1001:

20180518_205510 

David brought home donuts! Yay!

May Magick Photo #18: Crystals

20180518_205342 

This doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of my crystal collection. I do have plans to purchase more of these gray velvet jewelry boxes to better sort and catalog my collection. It’s just going to take time and money…so most likely I won’t be getting any more of those boxes until closer to the end of the year. Gotta pay off my medical debts and make it through the summer before I get fun money again.

So guess who was reinstated to my after school program? Yep, good ole Ava. The center of yesterday’s shit storm (though, to be fair, it’s really her MOM’s fault and not hers). ::sighs:: Would be nice if adults to be adults in this matter. ::deep breath:: Just 14 more workdays left in this school year. I can make it.

MoonTime started today – friggin’ FIVE days early. ::sighs:: BUT this could very well be my last period. Thank all that is holy. I’m ready to close the chapter on this book. Yeah, it’s gonna suck to shell out $1100…but to think that I could have periods once a month for the next TWENTY years or so? Yeah, I’ll gladly fork over the $1100 now.

Always talking about money and how I don’t make enough. But I’m also not overly willing to take on the extra jobs to make the extra money at this time. I seriously don’t see how people can go to college full time AND work full time AND have a family as well. Talk about super-humans! I just keep reminding myself that all of this current craziness is to get my foot in the door to making better money. At that point, I can get aggressive with paying off my debts and adding to my savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment