Friday, May 4, 2018

Friday

Photo 34/1001

20180504_133334 

Same gorgeous lily as yesterday, but today’s photo has all the beautiful raindrops on it.

Photo #4 of the May Magick Photo Challenge: Earth

20180504_191652 

Adorable tiny little slug (he was MAYBE an inch long) hanging out with me while I did my daily prayers and incense offering.

Another day, another dollar. Emily H. was helping out on my campus again (both of my high schoolers were out today). She’s part of what I lovingly call the Old Guard (like myself), and man, when we get together, I just feel like I’m completely validated in my view of this “new” version of the after school program – and let me tell you, it is NOT a good version. But at the same time, she also gives amazing feedback on my ideas on how to fix things. Now I just need to step up to the plate and offer my “fixes”.

I started working on my final paper for the Digital Citizenship class. I’m not enjoying it one bit and it’s a lot like pulling teeth. But any progress is GOOD progress at this point. It needs to be completed by Sunday night at midnight. I’m planning to bang out the rough draft tomorrow and then polish on Sunday and be done with this damnable semester already.

After that, I can plan on when to get the new fun color put in my hair for the summer. And I can plan some trips to the zoo before it gets too hot to enjoy being outside. And I can focus on finishing the school year with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment