Monday, May 21, 2018

Mantra

written: May 20th

May Magick Photo Challenge #20: Mantra:

20180521_190835

Yeah, it ain’t purdy. It isn’t beautiful or full of poetry. But it sums me up so much.

Fuck it. I will go my own way, do my own thing, and if you want to judge me for that? Well then fuck you too. ::chuckles::

Photo 50/1001:

20180520_161247 

We grabbed dinner at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries, and where I parked my car, there is this small plot of no-man’s-land and on it is WHEAT! Now, I know you are wondering why the fuck I’m giddy over this. Imma tell ya. I LOVE having wheat on my altar for the upcoming three Harvest Sabbats (Litha, Lughnasadah, and Mabon). And I’ve seen photos of wheat stalks wrapped with colored thread – simple but so elegant. And I’ve wanted to do my own version of this for years now, but didn’t have access to wheat or didn’t want to pay for it at Hobby Lobby. But now I’ve found a mini-field just filled with wheat. So I plan to harvest some and try my hand at it. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment