Friday, May 11, 2018

FriYAY

Photo 41/1001

004 

Alfred, the resident cottontail rabbit, was chillin’ in the front yard. I busted out my good camera (instead of using my phone) to snap some nice shots of him.

May Magick Challenge #11: Scent

20180511_203325 

This is the scented oil I chose to wear today. I have quite the selection, and the fun part is choosing which oil to wear to work.

Thank all that is HOLY it is Friday! Whew! Man, the kiddos were wearing me OUT this week. I am so glad the Hubs and I elected NOT to go to Scarborough Faire tomorrow. I seriously need some downtime. I need to use one of those bath bombs the parents gave all the teachers this week. A bath bomb, a face mask, and a good book – sounds like heaven to me!

Jess, my top aide, brought in everyone’s personal favorite drinks today. So I have an extra Frappuccino in the frig right now. I’ll probably drink that tomorrow. I would love to say I’ll be good and save it for Monday, but I’m about 75% sure that won’t happen. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment