Saturday, May 26, 2018

Restless Soul

May Magick Photo #26: Water: Rain/storm water I’ve collected for the Harpies.

20180526_131056 

I wish we had some storms coming in soon. I want to release this water and get new water for them. Plus, it would bring a welcomed break from all the oppressive heat we are experiencing currently.

Photo 56/1001

20180526_130840 

My incense order from SpiritMountainCrafts arrived today. AMAZING. I ordered the Celtic Mist and the Mother Earth. The Lavender and the Orange Blossom were bonus samples. ::smiles:: LOVE it. So, add these incenses to my stash I currently have, and I should be good on incense for a while. ::chuckles:: Though, I do have plans to buy some more of the Storm Watch incense from DreamyTimesShop. The Harpies really are fond of it, and it smells AMAZING, which is an added bonus.

I’m feeling extremely restless today. Sucks because I have like zero money to fun spend right now. What little money I do have for fun spending, is already ear-marked for great fun things. I’ll be headed out to the Nature Center tomorrow to hopefully see Buttons, the white-sided rattlesnake. And Wednesday I’ll be getting my hair colored. And sometime soon I need to do an oil change on my car AND get it detailed before I head to my mom’s on June 3rd. I’ll be getting her car after I go to my pre-op appointment with my doc.

My supervisor opened my evaluation (that I’ll have officially on Tuesday) up for me to view beforehand. I feel like such an incredible fraud. My evaluation is stellar and she says a lot of wonderful things. But half of them I don’t even agree with. I know, most of this is because I’m being hard on myself right now. And some of it is due to the fact that I’m comparing myself to how I’ve been in the past. And honestly, this year? I’ve really dropped the ball on so many things. Which then makes me question if all the crazy things my ex-Psych said, that I completely disagreed with at the time….maybe they are actually true? Which just pisses me the fuck off, because that woman had some seriously screwy ideas, which is why I don’t see her any more. But that niggling doubt has been planted and apparently it’s been growing all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment