Saturday, May 19, 2018

Pagan Unity Fest

May Magick Photo #19: Fire:

20180519_200354 

One of my favorite vanilla scented candles.

Today was the Pagan Unity Fest. It was small, but pretty damn cool. Hazel and I were greeted and gifted these cute little Celtic knot tree necklaces:

20180519_123801 

I immediately made a beeline to this fur and hide vendor. They had a gorgeous coyote skin.

20180519_123842 

I was trying really hard to be good and not spend any money. Hazel and I continued walking around, checking everything out. Hazel bought some stuff from the Hearth Wisdom vendor. And I went back and got the coyote. I couldn’t pass him up. And he only cost me $25!

He’s certainly not a TOP grade hide…but he’s got his claws still.

20180519_123851 

And lush ruff. (Photo 49/1001)

20180519_123858 

He’s got some tears in his hide that I’ll probably mend eventually. But man, I love him.

We didn’t stay long at the Fest. It was small, but nice. And then we headed a few minutes down the road to the actual Hearth Wisdom store. They were giving out free lemonade and cookies today. Mostly I just wanted to show the store off to Hazel as she hasn’t been there before. Awesome little Pagan shop.

After that, I came home and relaxed. I just finished reading Witches of America by Alex Mar. I’ve enjoyed this book far more than I initially thought I would. And there are a handful of quotes/thoughts that really struck a note with me. I wrote them down in my BaBuJo (my bastardized bullet journal). I’m hoping to flesh them out into some journal entries soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment