Thursday, May 31, 2018

Blue

written: May 30

May Magick Photo #30: Goddess

20180530_211507

A fun black and white photo of my Scarlet Lady, Sekhmet.

Yes, I know I was supposed to do my Full Moon ritual today….but I didn’t. So I swapped prompts again. Full Moon ritual tomorrow! Hopefully. ::chuckles::

BUT….I got my BLUE hair today!

20180530_142633

Hurray! (Photo 60/1001)

My hair stylist was kind enough to figure out my hair was long enough that we could rest it on the table while the color set. ::smiles:: Kept so much of the extra weight off my scalp. Which, by hour THREE I was deeply grateful for.

20180530_132824

I ended up being about an hour late to work because of it, but damn, man, I LOVE this color. And my stylist said that when the blue starts to fade out, purple is a great color to layer on top of it.

But holy hell, I had forgotten how GOOD it feels to have pretty color in my hair. And the fact that I’m breaking the rules to do so? Just makes it THAT much more delicious. I fucking LOVE it. ::smiles::

I have got to figure out a way to keep my room cooler. It’s not overly insulated against heat. And with it being upstairs, and the air vents being in the damn FLOOR…it can get really hot, really quickly. So it keep it reasonably cool, I have to keep all the doors closed. Which sucks for Leviathan because she’s living in eternal night at this point. But there really isn’t anywhere else in the house at this point that I could move her so she didn’t have to live in darkness. Maybe I should just get an A/C unit for one of the windows. And I should get the hallway window tinted or blinds or something for it. It’s a south facing window that lets in sun the entire time the sun is in the sky. Which is lovely during the winter – but BRUTAL during the summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment