Monday, May 7, 2018

FREEDOM!

written: May 6th

Photo 36/1001 and May Magick Photo Challenge #6: Faery

20180506_103920 

My third lily plant has bloomed and it’s a glorious yellow!

As for Faery…this is as close to faery crap as I’ll ever get. No fae are welcome in my home or on my property, and I’ve made that abundantly clear. Hell I’ve even driven four rail road stakes (made of iron) into the four corners of my property for protection and to specifically keep them out.

In other news, I AM DONE WITH THIS SEMESTER!!!!!!!!!!

I finished up and turned in my final paper for Digital Citizenship and did my final weekly response in the Youth Lit class, so I’m officially done with this semester. Thank all that is holy. I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off of me and I can actually breathe again.

And with my new found freedom, I’ve been churning out responses to my pen pals. I just have three letters left to reply to. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment