Sunday, May 27, 2018

Buttons

May Magick Photo #27: Roots II

20180527_135211

Taken out at the Fort Worth Nature Center. I went out there today to see Buttons, the white-sided western diamondback rattlesnake:

20180527_133727

Photo 57/1001

She’s just as lovely as ever. And I’m really glad I went.

I needed the time out of the house, out in nature. I needed the quiet alone time the “easy” 30-minute hike gave me for most of the time. Damn, that “easy” hike also showed me how weak my knees still are. I need to get my ass back on the elliptical and actually USE the Down Dog app (it’s a free yoga app).

I finally picked up the candles for my celebration of 12 years SI free – just a little over a month late. But hey, better late than never! ::laughs:: So hopefully I can do that mini-ritual soon. That will be nice. I think that might be what’s causing my feeling of stagnation. I put that celebration on hold because my life was too insane. And it feels like everything was put on pause. So hopefully this ritual will open up my spiritual flow again and get things moving once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment