Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Air & Intelligence

written: April 8th

Photo 38/1001 and May Magick Photo Challenger #8: Air:

20180508_125531 

Daily incense offering and prayers. This one is Sandalwood from DreamyTimesShop.

Which reminds me, I need to buy some more incense soon so I can continue this. I may go back to Harvest Moon Haven and get some more of her Artemis incense. I swear, it’s my all-time favorite.

I rescued a little turtle today that was crossing the road. I even looped back around on my drive home to go back and move him off the road. I wish I could have taken a photo, but given that I had stopped my car in the road (it’s two lanes, so I wasn’t blocking traffic) and it’s a CURVY road, I didn’t want to dally too long and risk someone plowing into my car. So I quickly picked him up and put him in the grass, the direction he was headed. He wasn’t a large turtle so there is no way he could have ever made it up the curb, so he certainly would have eventually been killed on that road.

I’m thinking of picking up some “how to draw” books and giving that a go this summer. A fellow blogger was talking about how she picked up a how-to-water-paint book and how she was just loving it. So I figured this summer would be a good time to learn something new, so why not make it drawing? I’ve been wanting to take drawing classes for AGES. Besides, it gives me an excuse to go grab a pocket sketchbook and just goof around. I plan to hit Half Priced Books and pick up some drawing books cheap and get started on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment