Tuesday, May 15, 2018

May Day Basket

written: May 14th

Photo 44/1001 – It’s actually two photos:

0044 A 

The most amazing little May Day basket from the amazing Annette.

0044 B 

And here’s all the goodies that were inside.

A package of Snapdragon seeds (can’t wait to plant those), a package of tea, a sage bundle, a hummingbird charm, a sun charm, and a moon charm. Now of course, I want to research the fuck out of May Day baskets. And I want to do my own version of it next year. Love, love, love it.

May Magick Photo #14: Chant:

May Magick 14

I’m not big on chants, but I came across this chant in the book I’m currently reading Witches of America, by Alex Mar. So I figured that was a nice coincidence.

Grades are finally posted official. I somehow managed to pull out a 4.0 this semester, thank all that is holy. And now my overall GPA is a 3.666. ::cackles:: I can’t make this shit up. And as soon as I saw it, I just died laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment