Friday, May 25, 2018

Three Day Weekend

May Magick Photo #25: Wood

20180525_192112 

Photo 55/1001

Our ancient mulberry tree got a quick trim today. One of the larger branches was rubbing the house and the chimney cover, so it had to come down before it did serious damage. I plan to go out and trim all the leaves off the wood and keep the wood to be used in our fire pit. I need to set up the Spartan Mosquito Eradicator as we are certainly into the Mosquito Season (aka Seasonal Anemia, Season of the Blood Suckers, Season of Calamine Lotion).

I am so deeply grateful for a three-day weekend. Man, I fucking need it. Soooo need it. I have a few plans, but mostly, I just want to relax, read, and work in my art journal. I have two pen pal letters left that I need to respond to.

I also need to get out to the Nature Center this weekend to hopefully photograph their white-sided rattlesnake. I didn’t go last year, and while I needed that break, I am disappointed that I missed a year of doing that. I’ve been photographing sweet little Buttons since they first found her back in 2012. But hey, missing one year out of 7 years? Not too shabby honestly. I’m not the best at sticking with plans. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment