Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Hibernate

May Magick Photo Challenge #2: Bloom (Photo 32/1001)

20180502_103327 

One of the prettiest rose blossoms currently on my rosebush. I was hoping my second lily would be open by now (it’s going to be an orange one, I think), but no such luck. So roses instead. ::smiles::

Whew. My aggression levels are through the roof today. I’m not sure why, but holy hell. It’s bad. I really need a punching bag in this house. ::chuckles::

I’ve got the research done for the Big Paper of Doom in Digital Citizenship class. Now I just have to sit down and write it out. That’s the plan for the bulk of tomorrow (excluding the meeting and work). I’m not sure I’m going to go to the candle class this weekend at the local-ish Pagan store. Even if I have my paper completely written…I do not foresee me having the energy to go be social. Which will probably bleed over into me not going to Scarby this weekend either. I’ll catch it another weekend instead.

I am just so mentally DONE right now. I just want to curl up in my room, with the lights off, the shades drawn…and just hibernate for a damn month.

No comments:

Post a Comment