Monday, May 7, 2018

Divination & Cars

hoto 37/1001 and Photo #7 for the May Magick Photo Challenge: Divination:

20180507_121328

I finally busted out my Jade Oracle deck again. I haven’t read with it in months.

It’s rare for me to share my readings, but I figured this was a very accurate one.

The spread I use is a simple 3 card spread – Inhale, Hold, and Exhale.

Inhale: What I need to take in:
The Twin: don’t forget your spirit guides, guardians, and helpers. Lean on them, call on them, when you need them.

Hold: What I need to hold onto:
Snake: transformation, transportation to different dimensions, remain open to all possibilities

Release: What I need to let go of:
Spirit of the Earth: you have made it through a rite of passage, emerge from the dark and return to the light.

I felt it was a very appropriate reading, all things considered. I’ve made it through the semester – which honestly felt like a trial by fire for sure. I have forgotten to call on my guides to help. Sure I do daily offerings and prayer, but that’s not the same as actually WORKING with them. And I haven’t done self-ritual in ages. I need to touch the magic again.

In not magickal news, I’m getting my mom’s car! She’s purchasing my aunt’s car from my uncle and giving me her car. Mine is very old and has zero bells and whistles. Her only request is that I have to get it fully washed and detailed to make it easy to sell. So when I go down for my pre-op appointment, I will be coming back with a new-to-me car. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment