Friday, February 23, 2018

Thankful Thursday #08

written: Feb 22nd



I am thankful…
1.       Going really strong with the LetterMo challenge this year.  I’ve sent at least one letter out a day, every day this month…some days I sent two.  ::smiles::
2.       Awesome Last Unicorn fan art postcard that Brandy (my Canadian twin) sent me…that arrived today.  It is awesome!  Of course, I’m biased in favor of any art based around The Last Unicorn.
3.       My husband being willing to clean my back with witch hazel and then apply anti-itch cream to it – I think I am having a reaction to the increased lithium dosage.
4.       The Sage Goddess Perfume trading group on Facebook – it allows me to trade off perfume oils that I don’t care for in hopes of finding something I do like.  And being able to pass them on to someone who does like them is pretty awesome as well.  Needless to say, I’m trading off a perfume oil that I don’t feel strongly one way or another about, and will be getting a new-to-me scent!
5.       my plants are beginning to sprout despite the cold!  I have forgotten what I planted where, so it will be a lovely surprise once they bloom.  ::laughs::
6.       Will soon be getting a really nice tax return check.  Gotta pay off some debt, sock some away in savings, and buy a handful of much NEEDED clothing.  I know, soooo exciting, no?  ::laughs::
7.       I am LOVING the rainy day weather we’ve had all week, even though it’s terribly cold AND means the students can’t go outside to play.  I still adore the rain.
8.       17 days until SPRING BREAK!!!!!!
9.       Listening to the crows call and chatter to each other each morning.
10.   That I have a nice warm house, nice warm clothes, a car that runs (and the heater ALSO works).

No comments:

Post a Comment