Monday, February 5, 2018

Paid Day Off

I got my meeting today with The Bosses and HR.  And I got put on administrative leave for today.  Give me a day of my pay to spend it at home doing homework?  Sign me the fuck up.  But they did it so they could go out to my campus and talk to my aides and get their take on the whole situation with Alexia.

HR is saying that because Alexia did not directly threaten me – she told Emily that she hated coming to work each day because she just wanted to punch me in the mouth every single day – it’s not actually a threat against me technically.  And since it’s just the one threat, I can’t claim it’s a hostile work environment.

HR did toss out the suggestion that maybe Alexia and I should do some counseling together for work, to see if we can mend the rift between us.  It took everything I had not to die laughing in their faces.  I don’t think The Best Shrink In The World could patch this up.  Bottom line, I do not trust her.  And I am not one to forgive and forget, when we get to this point.

I was supposed to hear back from them about what they found out and what the future of my campus is going to look like…but they never got around to calling me.  So I’m doing the best I can to NOT dwell on it.  And I’ll just find out tomorrow what is going to go down.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment