Monday, February 12, 2018

Saturday

written: February 10th



Fucking started my damn period like 4 days EARLY.  Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice that I’m starting on the weekend, so the two worst days of it, I’ll be at home and can pop Midol as required and not bite off children’s heads.  But holy, hell.  I hate this crap.  Yeah, definitely need to figure out when I can schedule the damn ablation and be done with fucking periods for a long while.

I got a lovely surprise when I went to pick up my Seroquel prescription today – it didn’t cost me a thing.  So yeah, my insurance is crap when it comes for paying for my visits with the psychiatrist, but it is AMAZING when it comes prescription drugs currently.  I’ll take whatever break I can get.  At this point, a month’s supply of Lithium and Seroquel costs me less than $10.  Thank all that is holy for that!  Because I remember with the previous psychiatrist, and the previous medications he put me on, and the insurance at the time being super shitty – a month’s supply of medication was costing me about $400.  ::shakes her head::  There’s no way I could afford that currently, so I’m deeply grateful that not only is my medication cheaper…but that it seems to be working worlds better than the previous medications.  Or at least the Lithium is.  I start the Seroquel tonight, so I can’t speak to its effectiveness just yet.

I opted out of going to the Candle Magic class at the not-so-local Pagan store.  Don’t get me wrong…the class itself sounded really awesome.  But this week has wrung me out so completely.  There’s just no way I could handle being around a whole bunch of strangers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment