Saturday, February 3, 2018

Thankful Thursday #05

written: Feb 1st



Ok, so Esmeralda ended up calling Alexia to the Main Office and Alexia ended up not coming to my campus today.  But Esmeralda’s email afterwards made it sound like there’s a very real possibility that Alexia will be back on campus tomorrow.  I replied back, asking for clarification and that if she was coming back to my campus, that I was very uncomfortable with having her back on my campus.  The overall level of hostility and utter chaos Alexia brings to my campus just is not acceptable.  And if she was mad enough to openly discuss how she wants to punch me in the mouth every day due to a 20-minute talk…I can only imagine what the fuck she’s going to say/do/threaten now that she’s been called to the Main Office to sit down and talk with Esmeralda again.  I just don’t see how this could end well.

ANYWAYS.  On to my Thankful Thursday!
I am thankful…
1.       That Alexia was NOT on my campus today and it was significantly calmer.
2.       That my first meeting with the New Psychiatrist went very well.  Just sucks that it’s so expensive to see her, so I’m really have to clamp down on any “frivolous” spending – not that I have a lot of that anyways.
3.       That the lithium she’s put me on is CHEAP!  Thank all that is holy for that.  A full month’s supply cost me $9.50. 
4.       That the yearly trip to the gyno went well enough, even with all the “side trips” I ended up doing.
5.       Getting back on the horse with Self-Care once more.  I really slacked off on that during the month of January.
6.       Beautiful Super Blue Blood Moon eclipse.  I wasn’t able to see the eclipse part, but man, she was GLORIOUS in the sky.
7.       My cute lil purple Jinhao 993 Shark fountain pen.  It writes a little thicker than I prefer, but for a whopping $1.20?  Excellent investment.
8.       Mary reminding me of the little bottle of Tranquilo Balsamo and suggesting on how to use it to help calm down the work situation.
9.       Received a letter from one of my Witchy pen pals (Sandra).  I am so glad I joined the Parchment Pals group on Facebook specifically to gain Pagan pen pals. 
10.   Awesome stereo David picked up for me.  I wasn’t expecting him to go all out, but it’s a pretty sweet set up.  Hopefully now, I can use that to drown out the various asshole neighbors who think EVERYONE is up by 7 am.  ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment