Sunday, February 18, 2018

Dtiz for the Win



Well, I kind of made a ditz of myself to my Digital Citizenship class.  ::sighs::  I couldn’t readily find where to upload my paper.  So I emailed her in a panic, asking where to submit it.  About 15 minutes later I figured out that if I clicked through the various parts of the module for this week, at the very end, it gives me the ability to submit my paper.  ::grumbles::  So I emailed the professor back and apologized.  Lordy.  I swear Grad School is EATING my sanity.  And I don’t have a whole lot of it to begin with.

So while I was doing all of that, David was doing our taxes.  And fingers crossed….it looks like we are getting an AMAZING tax return this year.  Granted, I’m not counting it as for sure money until it’s actually IN my account, but holy crap.  It would pay off my medical bills, my car repairs, and then I would have a decent chunk left over.  Please, all that is holy, let it be true!

I am still trudging through The Kingdom of Little Wounds, by Susann Cokal.  I can’t say it’s getting BETTER…but at least it isn’t getting any worse.  ::shakes her head::  But now I kind of want to know how it ends.  It will certainly help my review of it later.  Which I need to get to cracking on that.  Oye.  I’m ready for Spring Break!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment