Sunday, February 4, 2018

Muffled

written: February 3rd



I ended up emailing Esmeralda and Kelly, and formally lodging a complaint against Alexia coming back to my campus on Monday.  I stated that I am not comfortable with having her back on my campus due to her threat of physical violence and that by putting her back on my campus, I feel it creates a hostile work environment.  Now I just need one or both of them to respond, so I have proof that they have received my complaint.  That way, if Alexia IS put back on my campus and something DOES happen, I will have them by the throat for all of this.  And don’t think I won’t rip that throat out in a heartbeat.  Now it’s just a damn waiting game, and I’m not the most patient creature (read: ZERO patience to be honest).

Today was the day to run all over the city, doing various errands.  I picked up two planters, potting soil, lily bulbs, and seeds for broccoli, green onions, and tomatoes.  Hopefully I can get those planted today, as it is the astrological date for Imbolc.

I dunno.  Imbolc is just one of those sabbats that doesn’t do a whole lot for me.  I connect more to the Serpent Day aspect of it.  I was expecting more from this sabbat, given how Brigid had been popping up there for a while.  But all is quiet on that front.  I dunno.  It almost feels like all the spirits I normally work with are all a little distant at the moment.  Sucks, because that means a “big lesson/growth pattern” is on the horizon.  And those, while worth it in the end, suck ass in the moment.  But there is nothing to do about it is to trudge on through.  I just hope this revolves around me getting help for my Bipolar Disorder.

Speaking of which, I go back to see Dr. K. on Wednesday.  I really need to check with my insurance and see what my deductible is.  Because it’s pricey as hell to see her.  ::laughs::  I just need to know when my insurance kicks in and how much it will start covering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment