Saturday, February 17, 2018

Thankful Thursday #07

written: February 15th

I am thankful…
1. Pleasant enough meeting with the Program Director for my Level 1 Grievance. I’m not holding my breath that anything is going to change, but I really do feel HEARD – finally.
2. AMAZING paycheck – finally. It’s always nice to get a REALLY nice paycheck after a handful of crappy ones.
3. Able to pick up the books I need for my Youth Lit class at the public library. Now I just need to get cracking on the book review assignments.
4. Done with this month’s MoonTime. And that I have a solid plan for the being period free by the summer time (without having children ::laughs:: ).
5. My Pagan pen pal group. I’m having a blast writing and replying to the various letters I’ve received.
6. The truly AMAZING surprise love mail gift from Tara that arrived today. I sat down and cried opening it all up, looking at all the amazing things she packed in there.
7. My newest t-shirt from Akua Creative arrived today – I love it! It’s my 3rd t-shirt from them, and I always receive so many compliments on them.
8. Pulling away from social media because I can’t handle the raw ugliness that is so rampant on it at the moment due to the recent school shooting and the ensuing gun rights nuts and the crap being said about mental health issues.
9. The jewelry box I bought on eBay arrived today and it looks to be perfect for what I’m wanting to use it for – to house my gemstone collection. I’m not allowing myself to buy anymore until I properly document and utilize the stones I already have. I’m hoping this jewelry box will help me not only realize what stones I have, but by making them more visible, I will be more likely to use them.
10. That Alexia has been in a really good mood and just a super aide all around this week. I’m still actively working to have her transferred off my campus (there’s no coming back in my book after voicing desires to physically harm me), but at least while she’s here, she’s been very pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment