Tuesday, February 6, 2018

2nd Paid Day Off



I got the call today from HR – they had a good talk with all of my aides and understand the “tension” on my campus due to Alexia chaotic nature.  So they are taking it up with the Assistant Superintendent to see what the next step will be.  They wanted my supervisor, Esmeralda, to be there on campus to “facilitate a positive direction” for my campus…but seeing as how she’s out today….they gave me another day of paid administrative leave.  ::sighs::  I mean, it’s great and all to not have to go to work, but damn.  This is getting stupid at this point.  So they wanted to have that done for tomorrow, but I have my follow up appointment with Dr. K tomorrow, so I won’t be in tomorrow.  So I’m guessing Thursday, I will finally get to go back to my campus.

David ended up coming home early as well.  He wasn’t feeling well and the weather was turning to crap this afternoon.  So it was a no brainer.  ::smiles::

I must admit, I was bottoming out there for a bit.  I was really getting down about not being able to JUST GO TO FUCKING WORK.  And then I remembered, I have bacon in the frig.  So fuck it, I was cooking bacon.  And then David text that he was coming home, so all was right with the world again.  ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment