Sunday, February 4, 2018

Imbolc Restlessness

I finally got around to planting my plants today in honor of Imbolc.

I planted daffodils:

20180204_182855 

And Asiatic Lilies:

20180204_182906 

I don’t know what color my lilies will be. I’ll just have to wait until they bloom to see what color(s) I have. I am also thinking of asking the alley neighbors if I can dig up their fabulous orange lilies, if they are planning on mowing them down again this year. I would be happy to snag those for free.
I also fed Leviathan…turns out she was ready to shed. I’ll take that as a good sign that it happened while I was doing my Imbolc/Serpent Day stuff. ::smiles::

A lady posted on Sage Goddess, inquiring if the Whiskey Obsidian hearts would be for sale (they were a free gift if you purchased something from Sage Goddess on that particular day). I have one of these stone hearts. It’s pretty and all, but I don’t feel strongly about keeping it. So, I figured I should offer it to this lady, seeing as how she wanted it so badly. Call it my good deed for the year. ::chuckles:: I will be mailing it out to her tomorrow. She’s paid me for the shipping – a whopping $1.42. But hey, I’m broke as shit right now, so I am not complaining if she wants to pay me for the shipping.

20180130_120227 

Don’t mind me. I’m just feeling really restless tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment