Monday, February 26, 2018

Breathing Room

written: February 25th


Finally a day with some sunshine!  It’s been about a WEEK of rain and cold, so this was a wonderful chance of pace.  Don’t get me wrong.  I love a good rainstorm.  But we are completely saturated here!  I’ve had to dump out the standing water in my planters (where the Lilies and Daffodils are) TWICE now.  ::shakes her head::  The ground just can’t absorb any more rain. 

I am currently reading The Girl Who Drank The Moon by Kelly Barnhill – it’s a Newbery Medal winner.  Worlds better than The Kingdom of Little Wounds, lemme tell ya!  I swear I’m still scarred by that damn book.  ::shudders::

This week, all I have due is my weekly posting plus two responses to my classmates’ postings in my Youth Lit class.  Of course, I still have the back log of book reviews I need to do, but I have a game plan for that and am sticking to.  I have zero assignments due in the Digital Citizenship class.  Hurray!  So hopefully I can work on getting a little bit AHEAD in that class.  How nice would THAT be?  ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment