Monday, February 26, 2018

Re-centering



It’s always amazing how much better I feel coming OFF meds than I ever do while ON them.  All the medications I have tried thus far (and there are a TON of those), seem to make my symptoms worse.  But it’s a gradual worse…and I don’t realize how bad it’s gotten until I’m having to come off the medication for one reason or another.  Hell, with the way I’m feeling right now, and all the warning flags I keep seeing with my current psychiatrist….I’m tempted to just cancel my current appointment (March 14th) and wash my hands of the whole thing for a while.  It’s not like I have the cash to just throw to the winds, which is what I feel like I’m doing currently.

Tomorrow is the International Polar Bear Day.  It’s a personal tradition of mine to rebless the cash I have on hand, along with the records from my savings account.  My goal is to see the wild polar bear migration in Churchill, Manitoba.  And it’s also a good day to set new goals and reaffirm the current ones.  I’m kicking around the idea of creating a new set of 101 Goals in 1001 Days list.

No comments:

Post a Comment