Saturday, November 11, 2017

Thankful Thursday #45

written: November 9th

Photo for today:

20171109_132429 

My rosebush is blooming again, even with the recent cooler temperatures.

I am grateful:
1. That I got the email today letting me know that I did NOT get the Zone Leader position. Seriously, the more I thought about it, the more I realized how badly I did NOT want that position. Head Boss Lady (Kelly) did offer that if I were interested, I could meet with her to receive a critique on my interview, and I’m electing to sign up for that. It would be good to get some constructive criticism as to what to do better next time in an interview.
2. Finalized my goals for this next year and am working on a serious game plan to achieve as many of them as I can.
3. Much cooler temperatures, so I could bust out the sweatshirts once again.
4. That my Professor is giving me until Monday to rewrite and submit my “Finding Aid” assignment – apparently the one I wrote and submitted didn’t quite fit the parameters.
5. My new wand arrived from Australia. I’m excited to start working with it soon.
6. Actually did a page in my art journal! I know, SHOCKER! Last page I did was back in March….so yeah. Mucho proud of myself. ::chuckles::
7. Don’t have to work tomorrow because it’s my birthday and I took it off of work! ::laughs::
8. All the birthday wishes, cards, and gifts I’ve received thus far. Most of the time, I have a very negative view on the impact I have on others. And then my birthday rolls around, and I’m utterly floored by the love so many people show me. It’s just so incredibly humbling and a firm reminder that I have a greater impact/meaning than I realize at times.
9. Depression seems to be lifting. If nothing else, I’m planning on doing a SHIT TON OF AMAZING THINGS THAT MAKE MY LITTLE BLACK HEART HAPPY, so that’s at least a good start. ::grins and winks::
10. That today begins my THREE DAY WEEKEND! I am NOT working on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment