Saturday, November 11, 2017

36 Years

written: November 10th

Merry happy new birthday to me!

I finalized my 36 Goals for my 36th Birthday. I will need to go back over my 35 Goals for my 35th year, but I will do that another day.

Today started off bright and early with a trip out to the Fort Worth Zoo. I haven’t been out there in a LONG time and man, I had forgotten just how much FUN that zoo is. Sucks that there were SO MANY FUCKING KIDS EVERYWHERE, but all in all, a damn good day.

Here’s my top shot from the day:

20171110

Striped Hyena.

Selfie with the penguins:

20171110_115051

David and a penguin buddy:

20171110_115111

I got to see my beloved Red Wolf. Just sucks the glass for his enclosure is AWFUL, so the photos are crap. But SEEING him was awesome enough.

I snagged lunch at Wok-N-Roll. I got my SUSHI! Woohoo!

20171110_142928

Oh my beloved Dragon Roll. It has been wayyyyyyy too long. I need to treat myself to sushi more often.

And later on, we snagged ice cream from Marble Slab. That shit is delicious – vanilla ice cream, rainbow sprinkles, and white chocolate chips. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment