Friday, November 3, 2017

Thankful Thursday #44

written: November 2nd

Photo for today:
20171102_123008 

An amazing gift from Annie – two AWESOME scented oils. Wild Woman (which I totally rocked today) and Spicy Blue (swoon-worthy due to a dream I had last night).

I am thankful for:
1. Truly gorgeous weather today – we broke our previous highest temperature on Nov 2nd with a high of 94 degrees (previous record was a measly 89 degrees).
2. I have an interview on Monday for a possible supervisor position. I’m excited about this possible new avenue.
3. Truly awesome Samhain ritual that I did earlier this evening – in two parts. And while it wasn’t exactly what I had planned, it turned out so beautiful all the same.
4. MoonTime this time around was almost KIND. Cramping was minimal and only a few hours as opposed to DAYS. I did start using the Goddess Flow Oil earlier, when I KNEW for sure I would be starting soon, so maybe that helped out? And I lathered that shit on as often as I could as well. So I will test that out again during next month’s bleed and see if it yields the same results. ::fingers crossed::
5. Wicked good dream last night. That will get its own write up. ::chuckles::
6. Random Pagan creativity ideas that come at weird times, but that are genius enough that I don’t forget them. ::chuckles:: I have ideas for Samhain next year that I’m rather excited to do.
7. That the ocean “day of play” thing for work is over and done with. Sooooooooo grateful for that one!
8. Completed another round of the NaJoWriMo (National Journal Writing Month) challenge. Total count for the month was 15,583 words. Woot!
9. Good chat with my Mom about the interview I have on Monday. Most of the things we talked about, I already kind of knew, but she fleshed out a lot of it and reminded me of things I had forgotten.
10. Making it a point to go ahead and write out my 36 Goals for my 36th year (I make goals on my birthday) even though my life is kind of on hold due to the impending interview and possible shift it may bring. I think sticking with making my goals NOW, knowing that I may have to change a few depending on circumstances, it has helped to give me an anchor for now. I do not do well 100% adrift, waiting on a particular outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment