Monday, November 27, 2017

Ruffling My Feathers

written:  November 26th

Photo for today:
20171126_134904

Beautiful rock glass for an outdoor fireplace that we saw at a store. Granted, this isn’t what we are getting, but Husband DID buy me a fire pit! ::happy giddy dance:: He’s finished up a lot of the porch area’s stones. I know, I keep saying that and then he turns around and puts in more. But he’s saying it’s done, and I’m hoping this is true. But he’s finally bought the fire pit. Now we just have to wait for it to be delivered and then we can put it together. I will have a fire pit for Yule! Which means, I can make a proper Yule log to burn. I foresee a lot more outdoor rituals for me, using that fire pit. And lots of roasted marshmallows!!!!

Ah, yes. Now I remember WHY I remain mostly a Solitary Witch and do NOT venture too far into the Pagan Community. So lil newbie chick, Jenni, straight up asks if I will make her a witch’s ball. Which, I mean, it’s no big deal. I’ll have all the supplies on hand when Hazel and I put ours together for the full moon. So really, all I would need to do is get another clear ball ornament (dirt cheap) at Michael’s sometime between now and next Sunday. So no biggie and I agree. THEN she starts telling me to make it to attract love and to heal a broken heart because she misses her bf so much.

That’s a red flag to me. First off, bitch, you ASKED me to make one – I didn’t offer straight up. And then, I agree, even though it was kind of rude on your part. And now you are demanding a love spell, essentially. Yeah, I don’t do that shit. Love spells of any sort are like fighting off 4 octopi – those tentacles get EVERYWHERE. And it ends up ripping up things you had no idea it was even attached to. So yeah, I don’t touch those with a goddamn 10 foot pole. And CERTAINLY not for someone I barely even know…though she’s invited me to go with her to Scotland in 2019. ::shakes her head:: Yeah, I’m figuring out real quick that the Crazy is STRONG with this one.

So yeah, I’ll make the damn witch’s ball – the same way I’m making MY damn ball. And I’ll send her the holly that she asked for as well. But after that? I’m washing my hands and putting a bit of distance between me and Jenni. Even if I wasn’t in grad school. Even if I wasn’t working. Even if I didn’t have anything else going on in my life…I would not have the time or the energy or even the fucking desire to take this desperate lil witchling under my wing. Dude, she’s clingier than a damn prom date. ::shakes her head::

I understand Bobbi’s post about her NOT being a teacher, about NOT looking up to her, to NOT follow her Path. I don’t mind sharing tips and tidbits. I don’t mind healthy debates on various topics of interest. But I’m not your Slot Machine Witch – you don’t just dial up a spell from me and expect me to dance to your tune. I don’t mind doing magick for friends. Hell, I’ll even share my oils and whatnot at the drop of a hat for friends and family. But some lil chick that’s “known” me for a whole hour? Yeah, she don’t know SHIT about me. And if she DID know me? She’d know how bad she’s screwed up. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment