Monday, November 20, 2017

Zero Mood



I am no mood to suffer fools…and the Pagan world just abounds with them.  I cannot understand why people (Pagan or otherwise) will turn their backs on Scientific Truth and embrace some fanciful lie instead.  I swear, these are the ones that I loathe almost as much as the truly Fanatical ones who believe nothing but lies.

What has me currently irked is the topic of the Cottingley Fairies photos – which the girls involved eventually explained it was all a hoax.  But one witch in the silly Cauldron group says that the last photo they look was actually real.  Even though the girls admitted that the fairies in their photos were paper dolls.  But oh no, I’m the terrible witch for discounting the fact that fairies are real.  Bitch, I know they are real, and they aren’t those fluffy lil creatures in Peter Pan, all glitter farts and sparkles.  Real fae have teeth and claws and are snarky lil shits.  ::chuckles:: 

And then this same witch goes on to post photos SHE’S taken of “fairies”.  Yeah, I hate to break it to you but they are grasshoppers in flight.  But I’m being a nice witch and keeping my mouth shut on this one.  She already said that she doesn’t care if people want to say the Cottingley Fairies photos are hoaxes.  She knows in her heart they are real and she knows that fairies are real.  And that’s all that matters.

::shakes her head::  Sometimes, I kind of wish I had never started down the Left-Handed Path.  I wish I had never sought any FORM of enlightenment.  Or maybe, I just wish all these damn sheep would wake the fuck up.  I understand how much fun it is to cling to your make believe.  It’s far more comforting to stick to your secure little campfire.

But me, I’m out here, dancing in the darkness, reveling in the Sight it brings.  I’m shedding the shit I’ve outgrown, like a serpent down on my belly.  But once I’m out of this constricting bullshit, damn bitch.  Watch me soar on my Draconic Wings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment