Monday, November 13, 2017

Dreams

written:  November 12th

Photo for today:

20171112_222734 

Reworking the Wolf Altar by my bed for my Dream Keeper Wolf. I found the wooden dish at Tuesday Morning (along with other things). The salt is sea salt and in the dish is the Wolf Mother statue (originally Anput statue by BrigidsGrove), plus the hematite carved howling wolf, and a crystal point of Morion Smoky Quartz, which is good for pleasant dreams. I want to add in amethyst (cures nightmares and insomnia) and possibly lepidolite (aids depression and anxiety issues). Oh, and not pictured is a HUGE sodalite “palm stone” (more like a miniature BOULDER) which is also good for keeping nightmares away.

Geez, you would think that I am PLAGUED by nightmares reading all of that. But mostly, I just sleep for crap and will take whatever help I can get that doesn’t require medication. ::chuckles::

I’m feeling pretty good about myself right now. I rewrote and submitted my “Finding Aid” assignment for Archives. I’m still VERY thankful the professor allowed me to redo that one, as apparently, my first paper didn’t apply to the actual assignment. Oops! ::chuckles:: AND I wrote and submitted my discussion answer for this week’s assignment. Now I just need to go back and respond to two of my classmates’ posts. So as of right now, I just have two weekly postings and the final to do and then I’m friggin’ DONE with this semester.

Crap! Just remembered that I need to do the “exit counseling” thing due to me dropping below full time this semester. Stupid, because it’s about loans….and I don’t have any student loans? But apparently I still have to do this anyways? ::shakes her head:: Stupid, but whatever. I’ll do it to remove the hold on my account so that I can THEN look for classes to take next semester. Holy fuck, is this schooling ever going to end? ::grumbles::

Ok, so once I finish my Archives class, I will have done 7 of the 12 courses I need to graduate. I need to talk to an advisor about the practicum (aka gotta volunteer/work in a library, under an approved librarian for a certain number of hours – should really check into how many hours that will be). I am HOPING that I can do that in the school library that my after school program is at. That would be a dream come true. Or at least, it would certainly make it easier for me. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment