Thursday, November 2, 2017

Rocking the Yeller

written: November 1st

Photo for today:

20171101_113824 

Josey’s sun spot has returned AND it was on her bed. Can the world get ANY MORE PERFECT???
And just to tell you how much she adores her sun spot – I went upstairs to take a shower and she is always on the landing outside my door. ALWAYS. Except for today. Today, she didn’t budge for her sun spot, but stubbornly followed it as it slowly tracked across the living room. ::laughs:: This dog that never lets me even pee alone, chose the sun spot over me! ::laughs::

And a bonus photo:

20171101_163531 

A portrait of me (because you know, I just rock the YELLOW sleeveless shirts) by Lillian. She’s one of my “new” students – meaning this is her first year in my after school program. My students always find such interesting ways to spell my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment