Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Big Spender

Photo for today:


20171115_212522

Yeah, I got my “settlement” check today from some class-action lawsuit against the owners of the apartments I used to live at. Hell, I don’t even remember now what the lawsuit was even about. They just sent me a postcard telling me that I was entitled to compensation and that they would mail the check once it was cut.

Yeah, it’s a whopping $13.65. Woo buddy! I’m rolling in the dough. ::laughs:: I just laughed out loud when I read the line about checking with my tax advisor. Like, I KNOW I’m poor, but damn. Thirteen bucks ain’t gonna muck up my tax bracket. ::laughs::

But, as Hazel Nut pointed out, it WILL cover my admission fee to the Mineral and Gemstone show this weekend with a tiny bit left over. Thankfully, this paycheck was STELLAR. I can pay ALL my bills, sock some away into savings (still striving to that $5k savings account) and have some play money left over. I’m rather excited about the Mineral and Gemstone show. I’ve never been to one. But you know me and how I love my pretty rocks. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment