Sunday, November 5, 2017

Esbat

Thankfully today has been significantly more low key. Yesterday was a blast and all, but yeah, I needed today to be at the house and just mellow out.

I did make a mad dash over to Linda E.’s to get my eyebrows waxed. I’ve put that off for ages due to the fact that she’s a very vocal supporter of Trump and has all sorts of Trump/GOP rhetoric to spew and honestly, I just don’t want to deal with that bullshit. I have no respect for people who buy into the hate and ignorance whole sale and do no research of their own…no thinking of their own. ::shakes her head:: But luckily, I just told her I was super pressed for time and did all the talking, so the hate rhetoric was kept to a very small minimum.

Once home, I set up and did a quick Full Moon ritual:

20171105_182034

It centered around my interview I have tomorrow. I cleansed and blessed the clothes I’ll be wearing tomorrow. And I made and charged a sigil I will have on me tomorrow as well. I just need to remember to put some of the Red Fast Luck Oil on my hands before I go to the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment